Daniel is supposed to leave for the Brazilian MTC four weeks from Wednesday. We're holding our breath, waiting to see if his visa comes through. We got everything in by the earliest possible deadline. Now it's out of our hands. Some visas have taken many many months. In 2-3 weeks, we'll know if he'll get to go straight to Brazil or spend some time in the Provo MTC.