São Paulo Temple

São Paulo Temple
São Paulo Temple

Wednesday, September 9, 2015


We haven't received more than a few sentences from Danny so far. This is what he sent today.

In response to how many missionaries he would estimate are in the training center in Brazil: "Um I would guess about 300-400 in the MTC, with 6 per room (4 americans and 2 Brazilians in my room) and you bunk with your companion. The spiritual training is fantastic. I love the environment. It's like the spiritual high I would get at EFY except all the time here."

His reply to my question of if he'd been warm enough (it is winter there): "The weather is warm if anything, although it gets just cool enough at night that I actually use my sheet, but warm enough that I roll up my pajama pants to make them shorts. I doubt I'll end up needing a sweater at all for this mission, and maybe not even the wool socks."

He has three more weeks of training. He would love getting your letters! (See the address to the left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment